IMEG provides specialized infrastructure planning services to our campus facilities clients which range from services that include land development, acquisitions, water, sewer, storm drain, power, telephone and all other site infrastructure planning for new and existing college, hospital and similar large campuses. We also provide central utility plant design services and construction support.
Utility infrastructure services:
• Below and above grade utilities documentations
• On site campus-wide infrastructures such as steam, chilled, hot water, fire and potable water and others
• District utility infrastructures systems
• High voltage utility infrastructure systems
• District wide utility plants including co-generation, chiller and steam plants